What is the correct spelling for HEOINE?
This word (Heoine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEOINE
- heinz Behind them came several mailed knights, with the emblems of the deepest mourning on their garments and helmets, and among those nearest to the Emperor Eva perceived-her heart almost stood still-the person whom she had least expected to meet here-Heinz Schorlin.
- hen Greatly excited at this unusual sight, she hurried back to the kitchen, and told the hen -wife what she had seen.
- hernia 42. 1823. "On the Surgical Anatomy of Hernia ."
- heroine And, Miss Mattie"-she always called our heroine Miss Mattie in Mr. Gray's presence-"whilst you're at your desk, do'ee give notice at my bank about my money."
- hinge Blockheadry is the chief hinge of his satire upon me; and if my Edition do not wipe out that, I ought to be content to let the charge be fixed; if it do, the reputation gained will be a greater triumph than resentment.
- Heine Heine gives an amusing illustration of this.