What is the correct spelling for HEPPA?
This word (Heppa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEPPA
- hap A daughter of the house of Desmond might marry the heir of Sir Thomas Fitzgerald, and be thought to have done well; whereas, she would disgrace herself by becoming the mistress of Hap House.
- happy A me name never happy Me mek duppy Dis bad man like yuh tek man fi claffy Copper shot a pick yuh like how crook pick ackee – Any Mr. Man by Beenie Man
- heap You see, his beauty has never struck me all of a heap , because I've got so used to it."
- heaps "'Tis a nice purse for a little girl," he said quite seriously; "there's heaps of wear in it yet, by the look of it."
- help "Then I think I can help you.
- hemp As in all businesses, the true aim is the best results at the least cost; or, as the great French admiral, Tourville, said two centuries ago, "The best victories are those which expend least of blood, of hemp , and of iron."