What is the correct spelling for HEPPENED?
This word (Heppened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEPPENED
- append Having carefully examined those volumes, to glean all there is in them on this subject, I herewith append the observations found, for besides being in themselves interesting, in view of their authorship, they throw important light upon the general subject.
- deepened Her smile deepened, that was all.
- depend Something wrong-depend upon it, something wrong! Whom you can depend It's the end – Circus Jesus by Slapshock
- happen Tell me who you happen to be? And so I did the done that, I think I'm 'bout to make it happen If she had another friend so I'm 'bout to get it crackin' – Crush on You by New Boyz
- hardened And yet to be so blind, so hardened!
- heaped Part of the chimney lay heaped on the floor, and among the fallen bricks and stones appeared a big tin box.
- hipped Gunston, you must know, feeling more than ever bored and hipped when he lost Willy, tried to divert himself by becoming director in some railway company.
- opened The eyes opened quickly.
- ripened Perhaps there were lines on her face, a thread or two of silver in the soft brown hair, but those splendid steady blue eyes were the same, and the soul of her looked out through them, true to itself, the staunch, brave, sweet soul of the maiden ripened to womanhood.
- sharpened Dreadful as Helen's terror was, her senses did not leave her; on the contrary, all the strength of her mind seemed to be roused, and her faculties sharpened, by the peril that beset her.
- Cheapened The era of illustration and exploitation by the use of pictures had not yet been born of cheapened reproductive processes.
- Happened Has anything happened to him, then?
- Harpooned Well, afore we comes alongside, captain had harpooned t' fish; an' says he, "Now, Robson, all ready!
- Hearkened At first one hearkened to the music of the rich tone itself rather than to the man's words, just as one may thrill to the profound cadences of a deep voice singing without heeding the words of the song.
- Hopped Whereupon K'dunk hopped away, thinking, no doubt, in his own way, that while lightning-bugs were unusually thick that night and furnished the prettiest kind of hunting, they were very poor satisfaction to a hungry stomach,-not to be compared with what he could get by jumping up at the insects that hid on the under side of the leaves on every plant in the garden.
- happens Unless a chance puddle, or a pair of eyes happens to be about to catch them, you can't tell where they've gone to.
- heartened I wrote to Isabella, though she is ambitious, and said 'twas so I'd got to ask to come an' make her a visit, an' she wrote back she would be glad to have me; but she didn't write right off, and her letter was scented up dreadful strong with some sort o' essence, and I don't feel heartened about no great of a welcome.