What is the correct spelling for HERATEGE?
This word (Heratege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HERATEGE
- harangue He had taken his hat and stood with his gaze for the most part fastened on the carpet, but lifted now and then when directly challenged by the apothecary's harangue.
- heretic Amongst them your name figures in full, and the aforesaid rector has reproached me bitterly for harbouring a heretic.
- hereto And whereas, both parties of the first and third parts have confidence and reliance in the integrity, business capacity, and ability of the several persons named as parties of the second part hereto, and confidently believe that said persons have large interests as well in the Union Pacific railroad company as in the Credit Mobiler of America, they will execute and perform the said contract, and faithfully hold the proceeds thereof to the just use and benefit of the parties entitled thereto.
- heritage What do I want with a heritage?
- hermetic The Hermetic brethren encircled my astral body, which was deeply entranced.
- hermitage Minds innocent and quiet take such for an hermitage.
- protege That is what I shall preach to my protege, as you call him, by example as well as by precept.
- protegee Glancing up and down, and across the hospitable board, exquisitely arranged with the loveliest flowers and fruit, and the most priceless old silver, he noticed that every woman of the party was painted and powdered except Maryllia, and her young protegee, Cicely.
- heritages As both nations were colonized by Spanish Empire, Chile and Colombia developed a strong tie based on Hispanic heritages over two nations.