What is the correct spelling for HERBED?
This word (Herbed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERBED
- barbed On the following day they tried their lances in the meadow of the Thorn; but, though on horseback, the judges deemed their attacks were so fierce that this assault was likewise not without peril; for some horses were killed, and some knights were thrown, and lay bruised by their own mail; but the barbed horses, wearing only des chamfreins, head-pieces magnificently caparisoned, found no protection in their ornaments.
- bed Look at the bed . Five little toes from out the bed Just showing, like five rosebuds red, – Baby Charley. by Sidney Lanier
- curbed That bent toward evil has to be curbed .
- garbed On all sides there spread out a mass of black-garbed, battle-begrimed Boers with eyes turned to the ground.
- hard What a hard -hearted wretch I thought myself to be! I tell you that'll make a punk hard Put him on a killer row, where the killers kill and disregard – County Blues by Snoop Dogg
- head But Luretta shook her head .
- headed In the midst she was aware of Philip rushing bare-headed out of the shop, eager and delighted at something he saw outside.
- healed As he saw it, the future of the Hodenosaunee lay with the English, the French could never be their real friends, the long breach between Quebec and the vale of Onondaga could not be healed .
- heaped The rest were small stones heaped up in the shape of a grave, a large piece of stone being placed at the head.
- heard Monseigneur, I refuse to believe what I heard .
- heated The old man passed his hands over his heated face, and, as a man roused suddenly from sleep looks, he looked round the room.
- hebe And almost directly Hebe came down the steps, her round arms hung thick with rose-wreaths.
- hebrew The Hebrew smiled, and answered, "Nay; Not that, but something very near; Like, and yet not the same, may seem The vision of my waking dream; Before it wholly dies away, Listen to me, and you shall hear."
- hedged It is probable that it will be a week before, according to the etiquette by which she is hedged about, she can communicate with me.
- heed Gabinius paid no more heed to Keraunus than the Roman had done.
- herb So, after all, I don't see why we shouldn't be able to stick it out the full week, and go back to laugh at Herb ."
- herbage The valleys are well wooded, the lower slopes covered with herbage , so the effect of these wild peaks is heightened by the softness of the surroundings which they dominate, while at the same time the whole landscape becomes more complex and more noble by the mingling of such diverse elements.
- Ebbed As the spirituous tide ebbed from the brain, more and more painful visions of the near future steamed up.
- Harbored For some seconds, which sufficed for the expression of all the sentiments these two men harbored, they gazed at each other in a way which made the two women shudder.
42 words made from the letters HERBED
3 letter words made from HERBED:bed, bee, deb, dre, reb, red.
4 letter words made from HERBED:bede, beed, beer, behe, behr, breh, debe, deeb, deer, dher, ebed, ebre, edeh, ehre, ered, hebe, hebr, hede, heed, herb, herd, here, reeb, reed, rehe, rhee.
5 letter words made from HERBED:beder, behed, behre, berhe, breed, deber, debre, dheer, dhere, herbe.