What is the correct spelling for HERBER?
This word (Herber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERBER
- berber When he had reached Berber , he chose the course of the At-bara, or Blue Nile, the branch which receives the floods of water from the Abyssinian table-lands.
- hearer On the contrary, every sentence is progressive; every idea sheds new light on the subject; the listener is kept perpetually in that sweetly pleasurable vibration, with which the mind of man always receives new truths; the dawn advances in easy but unremitting pace; the subject opens gradually on the view; until, rising in high relief, in all its native colors and proportions, the argument is consummated by the conviction of the delighted hearer .
- hebe I might have known it was Hebe .
- hebrew He was deeply learned and had a thorough knowledge of Latin, Greek, and Hebrew literature.
- herb Flann plucked that herb and brought it to Morag.