What is the correct spelling for HERBEW?
This word (Herbew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERBEW
- hebe About two years before the events mentioned in the beginning of this chapter, George had sailed on his first voyage as master of the ship Hebe .
- hebrew His black hair was obviously greased, and his general cast of features suggested his Hebrew origin.
- herb 4. He caused the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man, that he may bring forth food out of the earth; and wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
- herbert Mr Herbert was Sir Reginald Castleton's younger brother.
- here "But-but," he said, "how did you come here ?
- hereby These particulars I have thought proper to discuss thoroughly, in order to disclose the true history of the Cadmians, as I am hereby enabled to prove the great antiquity of this people; and to shew who they were, and from whence they came.
- herbs Add sweet herbs to season and a little salt and pepper.
- HEB The two "fair women" sang the sections alternately in the presence of the Kher-heb and Setem priests.
36 words made from the letters HERBEW
3 letter words made from HERBEW:bee, bwr, ewe, hew, reb, web, wee.
4 letter words made from HERBEW:beer, behe, behr, breh, brew, ebre, ehre, ewer, hebe, hebr, herb, here, hwee, reeb, rehe, rhee, rhew, weer, wehe, wehr, wreh.
5 letter words made from HERBEW:behew, behre, berhe, herbe, hewer, weber, wehbe, where.