What is the correct spelling for HERBU?
This word (Herbu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERBU
- cebu The rising in Zambaies, Pagasinan, Iloco, and Cebu are all of recent origin; and the same may be said of the "Katipunans" discovered at Manila.
- harbor You Nonnus and Lucanus, conduct these noble ladies to the harbor - guard's house.
- harbour There may be more beautiful spots on the surface of this earth than this harbour , but if so, Helen and I had never seen any of them.
- hebe That was what the hard glitter in her eyes betokened-cold selfishness; and he had thought of her as Hebe -a Hebe who would give poisoned wine to those who loved her.
- hera No one, for instance, could ever mistake Zeus for Apollo, or confuse Hera and Athena.
- herb In the afternoon, he went over to an apple-tree by the edge of the witch garden, and there he found Ann Mary; and what he talked to her about nobody knew but herself, although Master Necronsett passed back and forth so often in his herb -gathering that it is likely he may have caught something.
- herbal Herbal in alphabetical order with descriptions.
- herd The death-rate is between five and fifteen per cent of the herd .
- here What would you up here ?
- hereby Mr. President, I take it upon myself to move that the first class should, and hereby does, send Mr. Clairy to Coventry for all time to come!
- hero Time and a half for a hero .
- herr "It's all very well for you to jest, you don't know-" "Yes, yes, Herr Allerts; I understand you perfectly."
- hob But the words were no more than out of his mouth when Paul, who had been inspecting the rear end of the machine came dashing excitedly forward, crying: Fellows, hob is to pay!
- hub Or we could be setting the Hub up for fifty years of fighting among the member worlds, sometime in the next few hours."
- serb The Archduke, said the Berlin newspaper, was too keen-witted not to see that he would thus be creating two rivals for Austria instead of one, and that the Serb populations would come within the orbit of Belgrade rather than of Vienna.
- verb This line he has translated by the verb to be, the only verb recognized by philosophic grammarians.
- zebu Ass Buffalo Camel Chamois Elephant Goat Human (see Mother's milk) Llama Mare Reindeer Sea cow (Amazonian legend) Sheep Whale (legendary; see Whale Cheese) Yak Zebra Zebu
- Her "Yes, I know her.
- Hers His eyes looked straight down to hers.
- herbs For pity's sake, do give me a few small herbs for my basket.
- HBO Baltimore Rising premiered on HBO on November 20, 2017.
- HEB v. 12, Heb . xiii.