What is the correct spelling for HERBY?
This word (Herby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERBY
- derby "So late as 1820," says Dr. Cox, "Major Cox of Derby , an excellent Tory, declined for some time to allow his son Edward to become a pupil of a well-known clerical tutor, for the sole reason that the clergyman did not powder, and wore his hair short, arguing that he must therefore, be a dangerous revolutionist."
- hebe Hebe comes forward to meet her bridegroom, gently led on by Aphrodite, the queen of love.
- herb "I objected," he says, "both because I was engaged to spend the evening with a minister and his friends, and because I had never smoked except once or twice in my life-time, and then it was herb tobacco mixed with Oronooko.
- herbal She was gaily sipping a cup of herbal tea and having a lively conversation with the Scarecrow and the Patchwork Girl.
- hereby Lyon, commanding this Department, for the purpose of effecting, if possible, a pacific solution of the domestic troubles of Missouri, it is hereby stipulated on the part of Brig.
- hob Then it will be a relief to you to tell it," said Losely, resettling his feet on the hob , and snatching at any diversion from his own reflections.
- hobby Still I looked forward with some interest to the promised shadow of old May-day, even though it be but a shadow; and I feel more and more pleased with the whimsical yet harmless hobby of my host, which is surrounding him with agreeable associations, and making a little world of poetry about him.
- hub But directly we got into the street, we were known, and the hub -bub began.
- Her D' ye see her comin'?
- Hey Alec, standing beside her, shouted, "Hey!
- herbs Herbs are still believed in implicitly by some.
- HBO The Bicameral Mind" is the tenth episode and season-one finale of the HBO science-fiction thriller television series Westworld.
- HEB We add one more example from Heb .
- hubby Lester went, too, and found a giddy thing of about forty fryin' onions for a fam'ly of five, includin' three half-grown kids and a scene-shiftin' hubby .