What is the correct spelling for HERN?
This word (Hern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERN
- bern A force of twenty-eight or thirty thousand will co-operate with you from New Bern or Wilmington, or both.
- fern Steelman glanced furtively at the fern -screen, and nudged Smith again.
- hen Then they leave go of each other and stand round the fox, and the leader, the hen , says, "What are you doing, old fox?"
- hera The Barberini Venus The Barberini Hera , also seen in this head; The Portland Vase (once known as the Barberini Vase), bought from the family by Sir William Hamilton and now in the British Museum The Allegory of Divine Providence and Barberini Power the Anglo-Saxon Barberini Gospels, in the Vatican Library, with many other manuscripts from the Barberini collections the Barberini Codex, or Libellus de Medicinalibus Indorum Herbis, an Aztec herbal manuscript now once again in Mexico.
- herb Dear friend, not every herb puts forth a flower; Nor every flower that blossoms fruit doth bear; Nor hath each spoken word a virtue rare; Nor every stone in earth its healing power.
- herd The morning of the fourth day the great herd came.
- here Don't tell my folks I'm here .
- hero Our hero was as one dead.
- heron The falcon had already begun to peck at the head of the heron .
- herr I beg the Herr major to put in a good word for me.
- horn The horn sounded to get ready.
- kern Hab. -From Kern County to Northern Oregon.
- tern 1 Tern was a 1930s British glider aircraft, the first aircraft built by Airspeed Limited at York and one of the earliest British-designed gliders.
- Her Not when I was with her-when I was alone!
- Hers He took her into his arms, and put his lips to hers.