What is the correct spelling for HERNA?
This word (Herna) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERNA
- han Another curious natural feature of the Lesse is that on reaching the hill of Han it disappears underground, reappearing about 1 m. farther on at the village of that name.
- helena I-Helena, I saw everything!
- hen There was once a pond, long and green, with a little island in the midst, where a water-hen had her nest.
- henna They touched her fingers with henna dye, and anointed her with rare and costly perfumes, seeming to vie with each other in their interesting efforts to deck and beautify one who had only the voluptuous softness of her dark eyes to thank them with, for those lovely lips, of such tempting freshness in their coral hue, could utter no sound.
- henry Surely Henry was mistaken.
- hera Then fear fell upon Hera , and she sat biting her lips, venturing no reply.
- herman The threatened paralysis had struck Inspector Herman sooner than even Garrick had expected.
- hernia Thus with respect to the conjoined tendon, the hernia is said, in some instances, to take an investment of this structure; in others, to pass through a cleft in its fibres; in others, to escape by its outer margin.
- Her We know nothing about her.
- Erna The countess was already close to him before he perceived her. Then he wheeled suddenly, almost turning his back upon Lady Adelaide in his astonishment at the beauty of the woman before him. Erna did not lose one shade of the look of amazement and admiration which came into his face as he looked at her.
- Heine Possibly it attracted Heine , although his irony was on a more intellectual plane.
- Henri "I do not know him personally," replied Henri de Marsay, the spectator of this scene, "but I know that he is Monsieur de Funcal, a rich Portuguese."
- Hanna I'm not the man can change his ways, Hanna .