What is the correct spelling for HERNAN?
This word (Hernan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERNAN
- han The Emperor Wu of the Han dynasty, was a prince who is reputed to have devoted much attention to the magic arts.
- hen "It must, O Top of Valor," said the Blue Hen . At de er overalt hvor du vender deg hen Disse meget alvorlige menn – De alvorlige menn by Finn Kalvik
- henna Every day in milk she bathed her, till at last she was as white; Dyed with almond kohl her eyelids, and her nails with henna tinged; Supped on amber wine and honey; but she tasted no delight.
- henry 140; reduced by Henry V., iii.
- henson Everybody knows, however, that if the Bible were not already an accepted book-if we could read it with a fresh eye as a book written by real people like ourselves and only just published for the first time-it would leave most of us as profoundly shocked as Canon Hensley Henson , who, though he does not want to limit its circulation, is eager at least to expurgate it for the reading of simple persons.
- herein Herein the only royal road to fame and fortune lies; Put not your trust in vinegar-molasses catches flies!"
- herman Later Herman beamed less brightly as he recounted tales of German prowess.
- hernia And some call themselves Rupture or Hernia "Specialists"- but never specialized in anything except swindling ruptured people.
- heroin Illicit drugs: transshipment point for methaqualone, heroin , and cocaine bound for Southern Africa and Europe; regional money-laundering center
- heron But Heron laughed scornfully: "That would be a pretty business!
- horn Captain Horn and the others quickly joined him.
- hyena The white of his long, narrow eyes, which had so terrified Melissa, had turned yellow, and his glance was as restless and shifting as that of a hyena .
- nan Why, Nan , if we didn't know she was in New Orleans I'd stand the world down that that was Flora!
- Hereon Hereon His Majesty has recently erected a palace, which he rarely visits except for the purpose of controlling by his presence the disaffected and turbulent Galla, whose continual outbreaks render it a far from agreeable place of residence.
- Hernias -It is a very mild restringent, and may, in some degree, be serviceable in disorders proceeding from a weak flaccid state of the viscera: the virtue which it has been most celebrated for, it has little title to, that of curing hernias.
- Hernial G. The transversalis fascia investing the upper part of the hernial sac; g, the original situation of the epigastric artery internal to this hernia; g*, the new situation of the artery pushed inwards.
- Hibernian Amongst my fellow-passengers from Richmond I had observed a very Hibernian -looking prisoner in charge of one soldier.
- Harlan Nays-Cattell, Chandler, Conkling, Conness, Corbett, Cragin, Drake, Edmunds, Ferry, Harlan , Howard, Howe, Morgan, Nye, Pomeroy, Ramsay, Stewart, Thayer, Tipton, Williams, Wilson, Yates-22-all Republicans.
- Keenan Itinerant instruction, 126, 270 Keenan , Sir Patrick, 126 Kildare Street Society, 123 Literary Education, 131 Lord Chesterfield on Education 144 Manual and Practical Instruction in Primary Schools, Commission, 128, 129 Maynooth, influence of, 134-136, 138, 139 Monastic and Conventual institutions, 108 National factor in national education, 152, 153 Practical, 129 seq.
- Vernon Vernon, as also my wife's other friends.
- Henri "I assure you, mamma, there was no danger," put in Henri Mauperin.
- Kennan Edmund Clarence Stedman was there; Mark Twain, George Kennan , General Horace Porter, General Lloyd Bryce, Richard Watson Gilder, and many others sat at table, and joined in wishing me bon voyage.
- Hanna Whatever his personal wishes, McKinley must meet the problem face to face, and in alarm, Hanna and the Republican campaign leaders put forth unparalleled efforts to save the party from defeat.