What is the correct spelling for HEROE?
This word (Heroe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEROE
- hare It was a novel sight to see huntsman and hare being lifted over a wall out of the pond, the eager pack waiting for their prey behind the wall."
- hearer He little thought, as he continued to proceed in his tale that its commencement had been welcomed by an unseen hearer , with emotions widely different from those which had dictated the observations of the unfriendly companion of his watch.
- hera As a reward for its efforts serving her, Hera placed the crab in the sky and it became Cancer.
- here They know me here ."
- hereof And that each Presbyterie immediately after the receipt hereof , take speedy course for the Reading of it in every Congregation within their bounds, upon the Lords day after the forenoons Sermon, and before the blessing: and that they give account of their diligence herein to the Commissioners of the Generall Assembly; Who have hereby Power and Warrand to try and censure such as shall contemne or slight the said Warning, or shall refuse or neglect to obey this Ordinance.
- Ere "Had I known you before yesterday, I would have cut off my right hand ere it should have been raised to do you displeasure.
- Her Then he laughed with her.