What is the correct spelling for HEROS?
This word (Heros) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEROS
- a cappellas
- according to the book
- adds fuel fire
- adds fuel to fire
- adds one's name to
- adds payroll
- adds sugar
- am discordant
- being habit of
- eros With wicked glee Eros heard his mother's commands.
- finding the solution
- hares A festive meal is prepared for them, with fish of the Nivelle, ham and hares.
- herbs "Thou comest for healing herbs for thy white man," exclaimed the old woman before Pocahontas had spoken a word.
- herds Many affected herds will be found in this way.
- heresy He was condemned for heresy, and wandered from place to place.
- hero That's the hero of the story, depend upon it.
- herod No, nor yet Herod.
- Heroes After they had been home a year or two, Elmore published his Story of Venice in the Lives of her Heroes, which fell into a ready oblivion; he paid all the expenses of the book, and was puzzled that, in spite of this, the final settlement should still bring him in debt to his publishers.
- heron "For my grey heron, whom I love, and who loves me so much.
- herons When she saw that they were herons, the Queen wrung her hands.
- Hers "Like that," she told them, "my Amy's feet was so little I could hold 'em like that, an' I see hers is the same way.
- Hires Why, I hires one of these open faced cabs by the hour, and tells the chap up top to take me up Fifth ave.
- horus Do not cover your face with your hands, Uarda, for if I had not seen your mother's jewel, and if I were not only a prince, but Horus himself, the son of Isis, I must have loved you, and would not have given you up.
- HRS 3 to 4 hrs.
- in violable
- make simple
- Zeros 0608 In this number we have an even number of zeros to the right of the decimal point, so we must set the indicator over 37 on the right-hand half of the A scale.