What is the correct spelling for HERPE?
This word (Herpe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERPE
- hap And, having said that, she placed her charming lips at hap-hazard among my laces and kissed me in the dearest way in the world.
- harp During a momentary lull the old gleeman struck his harp, and together he and his grandchild lifted up their voices in song.
- harper The Harper played on.
- harpy 6. One of the most notable species is the harpy eagle.
- heap You-all must shore have witnessed a heap!
- heaped The hunters heaped logs and brush on the fire, which, blazing up, sent a bright light far into the woods.
- help If I help you?
- helper Alda, who could best perhaps have acted as helper, had her own affairs to attend to; and they were evidently unsatisfactory, for Ferdinand was more than ever the silent melancholy Don, and she was to domestic eyes visibly cross, and her half-year at home had rendered her much less capable of concealing ill-humour.
- hemp This very day I turned over a memorandum to the head of my department, advising a certain buy in hemp rope, Becker and Co.
- Harped The features in Falstaff which are so harped upon, are to me the features of the original model.
- Heep Heep had met Mr. Micawber once, when the latter, as usual, was in money difficulties, and, thinking to make a tool of him, had hired him for his clerk.