What is the correct spelling for HERR?
This word (Herr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERR
- err Yet those who to others Faults are so severe, Are not so perfect, but themselves may err .
- hear I am delighted to hear you say so.
- heir He cannot forget the boy who was his heir .
- hera The Barberini Faun and Barberini Apollo, sold to Ludwig I of Bavaria and now in the Munich Glyptothek The Barberini Venus The Barberini Hera , also seen in this head; The Portland Vase (once known as the Barberini Vase), bought from the family by Sir William Hamilton and now in the British Museum The Allegory of Divine Providence and Barberini Power the Anglo-Saxon Barberini Gospels, in the Vatican Library, with many other manuscripts from the Barberini collections the Barberini Codex, or Libellus de Medicinalibus Indorum Herbis, an Aztec herbal manuscript now once again in Mexico.
- herb Shakespeare embodies it in an herb .
- herd The sentinels signaled at a sign of danger, and then the herd ran; and so their enemies learned to hunt by following the chase.
- here Come over here and give us a kiss."
- hero The poor fellow was no hero of romance.
- herr "Mercy, Herr major, mercy!
- Her I think her lovely.
- Hers I put my hand upon hers, and it was not withdrawn.
- Kerr It was from Kerr , his former chief on the railroad, who had been moved to a new section on the Pacific Slope.