What is the correct spelling for HERRMANN?
This word (Herrmann) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HERRMANN
- ahriman Reminded of the resolution to grant Ahriman sovereignty, Zurvan conceded, but limited kingship to a period of 9000 years, after which Ohrmuzd would rule for all eternity.
- crewman Blues in which he portrays a 3d Armored Division tank crewman with little field duty but with much opportunity for singing, particularly at Frankfurt.
- ferryman When he returned to Pembroke thirty years later, an old ferryman there remembered him.
- freeman He had two sons, Richard, and the younger brother, Freeman .
- haman Haman (also known as Haman the Agagite המן האגגי, or Haman the evil המן הרשע) is the main antagonist in the Book of Esther, who, according to the Hebrew Bible, was a vizier in the Persian empire under King Ahasuerus, traditionally identified as Xerxes I.
- harmony "Come then, Mary, do you be the one to 'untwist the chains that tie the hidden soul of harmony .
- harridan Nor do I speak this of my own guess, I mean about his constancy to me and his quitting all other women; but the old harridan , as I may call her, whom he made the guide of our travelling, and who was a strange old creature, told me a thousand stories of his gallantry, as she called it, and how, as he had no less than three mistresses at one time, and, as I found, all of her procuring, he had of a sudden dropped them all, and that he was entirely lost to both her and them; that they did believe he had fallen into some new hands, but she could never hear who, or where, till he sent for her to go this journey; and then the old hag complimented me upon his choice; that she did not wonder I had so engrossed him; so much beauty, &c.; and there she stopped.
- headman Divorce is permitted with the approval of the caste headman by the execution of a deed on stamped paper.
- hearing Meanwhile Letitia, hearing Hannah come up from the kitchen, had hurriedly returned to her post of duty.
- hellman He wondered vaguely where Hellman got the energy, and decided that he was just too cerebral to know when he was starving.
- herein Like the place of Homer's birth that of the Republican Party is in dispute, but it is believed that the facts herein narrated are supported by the weight of evidence.
- Ferrymen OLD SEMYON, nicknamed Canny, and a young Tatar, whom no one knew by name, were sitting on the river-bank by the camp-fire; the other three ferrymen were in the hut. Semyon, an old man of sixty, lean and toothless, but broad shouldered and still healthy-looking, was drunk; he would have gone in to sleep long before, but he had a bottle in his pocket and he was afraid that the fellows in the hut would ask him for vodka.
- Harming Otherwise you can run as in ordinary Rugby, though there is a law about bouncing the ball as you run, which might, as it seemed to me, be cut out without harming the game.
- Hemming Before this task was finished dogs and driver had vanished up the white riband of the stream, and they felt lonely as they stood in the bottom of the gorge with steep rocks and dark pines hemming them in.
- Hartman Hartman retreated to the curbstone, but West followed him, his face like a thunder-cloud.
- Harmon The shock of the cold water brought the drugged Harmon to his senses.
115 words made from the letters HERRMANN
5 letter words made from HERRMANN:ahmen, ahmer, anmen, anner, armer, arner, ehman, emrah, enarm, enman, erhan, hamer, hamre, hanen, haner, harem, harer, henan, henna, herra, herrn, maehr, mahen, maher, manen, maner, manne, mareh, marre, mehan, mehra, menna, meran, nahem, naher, nameh, namen, namer, nehra, neman, neram, nerma, nhema, rahme, rahne, rearm, rehan, remar, reran, rhame, rhema, rrhea.
4 letter words made from HERRMANN:ameh, amen, anem, earn, haem, hame, hann, hare, harm, hean, hear, hema, henn, hera, herm, herr, maen, mane, mann, mare, meah, mean, mehr, mrna, name, narn, neah, near, nehm, nehn, nemr, nrem, nrna, rahe, rahn, ramn, ranh, rare, rarh, ream, rear, rehn, rhea.
3 letter words made from HERRMANN:ane, are, arm, ear, era, ern, err, ham, han, hem, hen, man, mar, men, nan, nmr, nne, ram, rem, rna.