What is the correct spelling for HET?
This word (Het) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HET
- bet You've won your bet. Up with the curtain! Man, the marionette, Resumes his part. The gods will work the wires. They've got it all down fine, you bet, you bet! It's all decreed -- the mighty earthquake crash, – Quatrains by Robert W. Service
- get Can we get out this way? Whatever chances you get Especially when they're wet" – Ghost of Corporate Future by regina spektor
- hat As he lifted his hat she threw open the door and the light streamed across his face. "Where are my keys?" - "Where is my hat?" "Where is my this?" - "Where is my that?" – Nobody's Perfect by Unknown Author
- he It was he who was spokesman. When thou art more cruel than he, Then will Love be kind to thee." – Four Winds by Sara Teasdale
- heat The heat and dust are then almost insupportable. When we have run our Passions heat, Love hither makes his best retreat. – The Garden by Andrew Marvell
- heft Get me a pair of shoes-number 'levens, you know-an' two pair stockin's, an' spend the heft of the rest fur tobacker.
- hem Miss Leslie slowly thrust a slender little foot just beyond the hem of her draggled white skirt.
- hen "We're here again, here again," said the Little Red Hen.
- hep For answer Hep struck hard at him and the crowd of men threw themselves at Cameron and between him and the door.
- hew The upper waters of the Penobscot were long the home of mighty pine trees where it was no uncommon thing to hew masts 70 to 90 feet in length.
- hex The sight of Lord and Lady Valleys so intently staring at Miltoun restored hex self-possession.
- Her He kissed her on the lips.
- Hey "Hey, whata you goin' to do," exclaimed the young neighbor boy who had taken us to the dinner.
- ET 32, 2; Academici et veteres et minores nullum antistitem reliquerunt.
- HES Got bet be a boomblebee whenever he wus settin sleepin in hes bit garten.
- HEB 6. He discovereth himself to be a ready help in time of trouble, and the hope and anchor of salvation, Heb. vi. 19; and a priest living for ever to make intercession for poor sinners, Heb. vii. 25.
- he'd He'd better keep out of my country, that's all.