What is the correct spelling for HEV?
This word (Hev) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEV
- he Did he do it? His face, who was and was not he, In whom, alive, her life abode; The end, when she gained heart to see Those ways of death wherein she trod, – Cleopatra by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- hem This hem, generally undistinguishable from the rest of the surface, is none other than the edge of the circular mat, drawn over the lower hemisphere.
- hen "Very well," said the skeptic, "how mad is a wet hen?"
- HEB Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?-Heb.
- he'd He'd have gone through fire for you.