What is the correct spelling for HEVAN?
This word (Hevan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEVAN
- even Zaspar Makann wasn't even that. I feel her wetness on my stomach and I'm the reason She's clutching the sheets and running I'm tryna keep her even – Bed (Remix) by J. Holiday
- han *Chinese Pottery of the Han Dynasty.
- havana Well, resumed Peter, taking one hand from the driving-wheel to remove a genuine Connecticut Havana , the first thing was a wire from the Daily firing Hammerton.
- haven It had been a sore trial of his manhood to keep his vow after he knew that Alec was safe in the haven of a sick-bed.
- heave The great ocean of life will heave and swell, and there will be no one to remember this drop that fell upon the earth in spray and was lost.
- heaven I am going to heaven , and may I not hope to meet you there?
- heaving Almost, he fancied, he felt it heaving under him in its breathing.
- heavy The summer lay heavy on the land when they reached the Assiniboine.
- hen Hen-manure is best for them.
- henna Send your pitchers afloat on the tide, Gather the leaves ere the dawn be old, Grind them in mortars of amber and gold, The fresh green leaves of the henna -tree.
- herman This one he had heard on a late Sunday afternoon when he sat, contrary to a municipal ordinance of Newbern, in the back room of Herman Vielhaber, with certain officials sworn to uphold that ordinance, who drank beer and talked largely about what we should do; for it had then become shockingly apparent that the phrase about our being too proud to fight had been, in its essential meaning, misleading.
- Having Besides this, Kicq knew the first 6 miles or so, having been that way on a walk.
- Evan Evan flung his big elbow across his forehead and burst into tears.
- Evian A man of the tradesman class had been to Evian to meet his wife and his boy of about eleven.