What is the correct spelling for HEVCHAD?
This word (Hevchad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEVCHAD
- hatched "My own little birds; they have built in that spot for three years; I dare say some of the birds hatched under those broken leaves are singing to us now.
- hatchet They were too different, perhaps, ever to be really intimate, but the hatchet was buried between them.
- hesiod In truth, this would-be scientific mode of speech is as anthropomorphic as is the cosmogony of Hesiod , only on a smaller scale.
- hogshead My stupor has converted me into an empty hogshead , and it will take me a fortnight of hard eating to feel that I have broken my fast."
- hunched I've got enough to keep on these three days so's she won't know,' he says, 'an' after that-' "He hunched out his arms, an' I'll never forget his face.
- hushed The birds of the air were hushed , and not one of the thousand insects of the wood uttered a note.
- Fetched But I wasn't sure of you till the day Dorn saved you from Ruenke an' fetched you back.
- Hashed 2. Rump-steak pie, hashed mutton, vegetables.
- Hefted My sister's "tender-hefted" nature was horribly disgusted and pained by this process, but my own belief is that had she inherited the propensity to catch fish, even that would not have destroyed it in her.
- Hitched Furious with rage the Rajah struggled to his feet, whipped out his kris and dashed at the prisoner; but just then there was a warning shout, and a small sampan that had been coming rapidly down-stream hitched on to the prahu, and one of the occupants climbed on board.
- Hived Of these, the following appear to be the most remarkable: In consequence of the well-known partiality of these animals for honey, the Russians sometimes fix to those trees where bees are hived a heavy log of wood, at the end of a long string.
- heaved But when summer came he heaved a sigh of vast relief.