What is the correct spelling for HEVIN?
This word (Hevin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEVIN
- even "Yes," he returned; "even that." I'm singing for no reason But life is light, love like a fight Today we're breaking even – I'd Hear Heaven by Hedley
- haven "Just haven a bit of chat wi' Katie," said Archelaus.
- heaven You'll see; you'll hear; you'll speak, by heaven !
- heaving I dared to look up; her head was turned away, but her heaving bosom betrayed her emotion.
- hen I knowed that it would make Ury crazy as a hen , and Philury, too, wonderin' what it meant, but couldn't break it up.
- herein Incredible as it may seem, the crimes herein related took place within the last seventeen years.
- Hewing "I advise no one to set foot outside the door this night," he cried to them; "he who does so will never return; for Dutch Michael is abroad to-night hewing down timber for a new raft."
- Devin In the 1950s, Bill Devin built a Panhard racing special with a highly modified engine using Norton Manx cylinders and heads and a toothed rubber belt driving the overhead camshaft on each Norton cylinder head.
- Ervin Bert Boom (born 1938), Dutch track cyclist Boudewijn Karel Boom (1903–1980), Dutch botanist Claria Horn Boom (born 1969), American (Kentucky) judge Irma Boom (born 1960), Dutch graphic designer Lars Boom (born 1985), Dutch racing cyclist Max de Boom (born 1996), Dutch football winger Peter Boom (1936–2011), Dutch-born Italian actor Ulrich Boom (born 1947), German Roman Catholic bishop As a stage name Barry Boom (born 1960s), British reggae singer Paul Robinson Benny Boom (born 1971), American music video and film director Benny Douglas Dionté Boom (born 1991), American rapper-producer Ervin Dionté Harris Nando Boom (born 1960s), Panamanian singer Fernando Brown Paddy Boom (born 1968), American drummer Patrick Seacor Taka Boom (born 1954), American R&B singer Yvonne Stevens Van Boom / Van den Boom / Van der Boom Herman van den Boom (born 1950), Belgian photographer Claire van der Boom (born 1983), Australian actress Jeroen van der Boom (born 1972), Dutch singer Johan van Boom (1807–1872), Dutch-born Swedish pianist and composer
- Evan "Isn't it grand," she cried, "to think your bank is so strong, Evan .