What is the correct spelling for HEWIT?
This word (Hewit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEWIT
- habit In this habit lies its weakness. I drop the funk like a bad habit You still chasin after tricks like a silly rabbit – Makin' More Music by ESHAM
- heart My heart is glad at his coming, and yet I fear it. To bear the burden of a heavy heart,-- This weary minstrel-life that once was girt – Sonnet XI by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- heat Mr. Raby had no sooner uttered these last words with great heat , than he was angry with himself. Who wants the worry, the noise, the dirt, the heat? Who wants the garbage cans clanging in the street? – Opening Doors by Unknown Author
- heft Guess it was the same in David's time as in ours-the women did the heft of the singing?
- hermit On his way he met a hermit , who asked him, "Where are you going, cavalier?"
- hewer He tells us that one race is a vessel to honor, and another to dishonor; and that he has seen on ancient Egyptian monuments the negro represented as "a hewer of wood and a drawer of water."
- peewit Piercing and harsh, a maddening sound, With Pretty Poll, tuwit-tu-woo, Peewit , caw caw, cuckoo-cuckoo.
- Hawed This seemed a good joke, and they all howled and haw-hawed gleefully.
- DeWitt "Cut the story down," DeWitt ordered curtly.