What is the correct spelling for HEYENA?
This word (Heyena) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEYENA
- haying "They'll have to stay in the country over night very often during the haying season," Franzelius dryly remarked.
- helen Then you think Helen and Watts care for each other?
- helena She was accompanied by the Prince of Wales, Prince Arthur, and Prince Leopold, Princesses Helena , Louise, and Beatrice, and the Princess Hohenlohe.
- henna The house, I knew, would contain divans, yatags, cushions, foods, wines, sherbets, henna , saffron, mastic, raki, haschish, costumes, and a hundred luxuries still good.
- hyena Milor that night mingled with the crowd who waited on the human hyena to be cured of their hurts.
- Hyenas The Iroquois, the scourge of the east, had swept down the valley of the Illinois like hyenas of the prairies, leaving total desolation in their path.
- Helene Only in one member of the family did the young idealist find understanding-in her elder sister, Helene , with whom she later emigrated to America, and whose love and sympathy have never failed her.