What is the correct spelling for HEYNA?
This word (Heyna) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEYNA
- han Such a task, alas! would be much harder Than the long and toilsome journey of Chang-K`an, When he brought the beautiful pomegranate From Western regions to the Land of Han .
- helena Then another change was made, and all the seasons were grouped together, and far behind, on high, appeared the Princess Helena , with a long veil hanging on each side down to her feet, and a long cross in her hand, pronouncing a blessing on the Queen and Prince in the name of all the seasons.
- hen "Saw the crow catch the hen -hawk.
- henna When they are white, the end of the tail and the mane are dyed with henna .
- hernia Mr. Stanley has presented to St. Bartholomew's Hospital several specimens of this hernia invested by the fascia.
- hun France would survive; the Hun could not crush her.
- hyena Instantly The Author wrinkled his nose, bristled his mustache, and looked like a hyena .
- Hey My friend called to the warrior: "Hey, Tom!
- Heine Among lyric moderns Heine closely resembles the Pole.
- Hanna Them first months, Hanna , showed me what I'd been missin'.
- HON Commonwealth Parliament, first elections for, 263; opening of, 266 Connaught, Duke of, and Army manoeuvres, 225 Connell, Sergeant-Major, 156 Cork, author's experiences at, 81 "Corporal Buller," 237, 257, 258; execution of, 258, 259 Cresswell, Captain William, 177 Dalley, Hon .