What is the correct spelling for HF?
This word (Hf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HF
- ha But those shining dark eyes, that air of floating, of winged feet-"Ha, my dear, upon my word! outta two i'll give you one ha ha now come let me splash out on ya – Splash Out by DMX
- he "Yes, sir," he replied earnestly. Is not more still and mute than he. His heart it was so full of glee, – Idiot Boy, The by William Wordsworth
- hf SHREWEDNESSE, s. wickedness, evil, HF. 1627, 1853; T. ii. 858; B 2721; cursedness, D 734; Shrewednesses, s. pl. wickednesses, evil deeds, B 4. p 2. 158; I 44 2.
- hg Upon taking the blood pressure it was found to be from 170-175 mm. of Hg. The urine specimen examined at the visit was normal, no casts were found.
- hi Hi, they are coming! So I, slowly walked up and said HI! My name is Ludacris and I'ma hell of a guy, – One More Drink by Ludacris
- hm And who is this innocent Johnny, hm, Davis?"
- hq "We will launch them immediately if there is another attack made upon Force Command Duplicate HQ, or upon Interplanetary Building in Storisende, or if Rodney Maxwell is killed, no matter by whom or under what circumstances.
- hr #Step 4. # a. 4 hr. - 2 hr. 17 min. b. 4 lb. 7 oz. - 2 lb. 11 oz. c. 1 lb. 5 oz. - 13 oz. d. 7 ft. - 2 ft. 8 in. e. 1 bu. - 1 pk.
- H 140 grams 2 h.
- If If the Elder would but come to him, all would be right.
- Of "I understand all of that.
- AF Og leder de trofast, haender det nemt at det findes af ham eller hende.
- BF Austria AU AT AUT 040 . at Azerbaijan AJ AZ AZE 031 . az Bahamas, The BF BS BHS 044 . bs Bahrain BA BH BHR 048 . bh Baker Island FQ UM UMI 581 - ISO includes with the US Minor Outlying Islands
- CF 28, 2. 1065 Cf.
- F Dickenson, Mr. Durand, F. Esq.
- FF De Wette-Schrader, "Einleitung," 325 ff.
- HS Hawker Siddeley HS 748 turboprop – the 48-passenger HS 748 was the largest turboprop aircraft ever operated by Cascade.