What is the correct spelling for HGAVE?
This word (Hgave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HGAVE
- agave In the APG II system, Agave was placed in the family Agavaceae.
- cave Return to the mouth of the cave . A caveman painted on a cave It was a bison, was a fave – Heart, Broken by Unknown Author
- give You loved what I had to give you! I? What I answered? As I live, I never fancied such a thing As answer possible to give. What says the body when they spring – Aix In Provence by Robert Browning
- hake On their arrival at the village Hake took his kill to their own tent, while Chaske took his to the tent of the Medicine Man, and deposited it at the door and rode off towards home.
- halve My heart is also like a cleek, Resembling most the mashie sort, That spanks the object, so to speak, Across the sandy bar to port; And hers is like a putting-green, The haven where I boast to be, For she assures me she is keen To halve the round of life with me.
- have "Must have howitzers," muttered Driscoll.
- heave Now, answer as if you were hallooing from a lee-earing, S'ip, under what sail would you heave -to a ship, on the coast of your native country, with the danger of a white squall at hand?"
- Gave I knew the room and gave my name.
- Gyve Dyddest thou kenne howe mie woes, as starres ybrente, Headed bie these thie wordes doe onn mee falle, Thou woulde stryve to gyve mie harte contente, 310 Wakyng mie slepynge mynde to honnoures calle.
- Hague By his instrumentality a separate peace was concluded with the United Provinces; and he again became ambassador at the Hague , where his presence was regarded as a sure pledge for the sincerity of his court.