What is the correct spelling for HGELP?
This word (Hgelp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HGELP
- gulp Arline was compelled to gulp twice before she could say even that much.
- haggle Haggle the eyes out of your head.
- harelip Jean was even more illfavored, having a scar across his mouth which gave him an artificial harelip .
- hegel But Hegel is true to the scientific spirit.
- help How can I help ?
- helper He recognized his boundless authority more even than that of his father and mother, who were further removed from his childish sphere-and when school-days commenced and Martin proved such a patient helper in word and deed whenever lessons were hard, then the younger boy's veneration for his elder brother knew no bounds.
- hugely Bey came in, yawning hugely .
- julep The colonel was mixing a mint-julep by an open window which gave upon the garden.
- kelp 6372. Did you never get money for your kelp at all?