What is the correct spelling for HGITED?
This word (Hgited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HGITED
- bigoted One of the most bigoted women in Spain recently said: "I hesitate to let my child go to confession.
- halted The chief halted and addressed them, but I could not follow him.
- hated I-I'd rather you hated me than that!
- hatted There were elegant black-hatted, frock-coated men of leisure in that line-not directors and commissioners and traveling guests of the U. P. R., but gentlemen of chance.
- heated "Pour a glass of water for this gentleman, Jim;" and their heated discussion continued.
- hogged He came back and gave me the thanks, but did not say one word about the $300. I was well paid with the thanks, until I found out that she had sent $300 with them, and that my partner had hogged onto it.
- hunted "We have met before, brother," he added, looking at the Indian; "ay, and fought and hunted together!
- Gated We too have taken the citadel of seven-gated Thebes, leading fewer troops under the wall sacred to Mars, confiding in the portents of the gods, and in the aid of Jove: but they perished through their own infatuation.
- Girded And he took off his own Royal Mantle and put it on the lad, and girded his good sword Sickersnapper round his waist.
38 words made from the letters HGITED
4 letter words made from HGITED:deth, diet, dihg, dith, edit, eiht, geht, gied, gihe, hide, ihde, iteh, ithe, tegh, thed, thge, thie, tide, tied, tihg.
3 letter words made from HGITED:die, dig, dit, get, het, hie, igd, ige, ted, teg, thd, tie.
5 letter words made from HGITED:dighe, eight, eigth, gheit, heidt, tegid.