What is the correct spelling for HHAPPENED?
This word (Hhappened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HHAPPENED
- append For sugar-cured hams we append the best recipe we have ever used, though troublesome.
- happen I've never known anything quite like it happen all the years I've been in the business." When my two lovesick arms started flappin' There was nothing my ankles could do I'm an accident waiting to happen So how be I happen to you – Accident Waiting to Happen by Unknown Author
- hardened But, to her amazement, Jeff's face hardened .
- heaped She left her bed with a bound and heaped the gold together and turned to Sandy.
- hipped As he approached the old House of Refuge, black in the moonlight and looking twice its size in the stretch of the endless beach, he noticed for the hundredth time how like a crouching woman it appeared, with its hipped roof hunched up like a shoulder close propped against the dune and its overhanging eaves but a draped hood shading its thoughtful brow; an illusion which vanished when its square form, with its wide door and long platform pointing to the sea, came into view.
- sharpened As soon as he had sharpened his headaxe he went to where Kanag was dancing and he cut off his head.
- Cheapened Cheapened steel affected all kinds of industry.
- Dampened This dampened her happiness somewhat, and as soon as supper was over she hurried to her room.
- Hampered Their progress, albeit that of happy and, what was so satisfactory, of innocent lovers, would be hampered with small difficulties.
- Happened But what do you think has happened?
- Harped The chords harped slower.
- Harpooned Us, too, he drags into the deeps, but when we have harpooned a whale and are attached to the rope, down we must go; the miracle is to see us rise again.
- Hastened Longstreet hastened to her side and the two went in together.
- Hearkened She lifted her head; they rang, she hearkened, motionless, wordless.
- Hopped At that he hopped such a big hop, Billy could not see where he went.
- happens Let us assume that you practice this procedure and seemingly nothing happens .
- heartened He watched them in sunlight when they were all shining white and violet and soft purple, with great shadows spread over their slopes where the forests stood deepest; and they heartened him, gave him a wordless promise that better times were to come.
104 words made from the letters HHAPPENED
3 letter words made from HHAPPENED:ade, adh, adp, ane, ape, dah, den, dna, dph, edp, end, ene, epa, han, hap, hen, hep, hnd, nad, nap, nee, pad, pan, pap, pea, pee, pen, pep, phd.
4 letter words made from HHAPPENED:aden, apne, daen, dahn, dahp, dane, deah, dean, deep, dehn, dpnh, eade, edah, edeh, eden, ehad, enad, ende, epae, epha, hahd, hahn, hand, head, heah, hean, heap, hede, heed, heen, hehd, hehn, nahd, nape, ndah, neah, neap, need, nepa, pane, pean, peed, peen, peep, pehn, pene, penh, phae.
5 letter words made from HHAPPENED:deepa, dehap, dehne, denha, depen, deppe, eaned, eapen, ehden, endah, epeda, ephah, epped, hadep, hahne, heape, heden, heena, heppe, nahed, naped, pande, papen, penda, pened, phaen, pheap.