What is the correct spelling for HHAVE?
This word (Hhave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HHAVE
- behave "This isn't the way to behave when you go visiting," he added. I've been taught to respect my elders and behave Even if when they were young they sold slaves Truth and understandin' is what I crave In the land of the thief, home of the slave – The Racist by boogie down productions
- halve Take greenings, pippins or crab apples, halve them and take out the cores, boil them till tender in water just sufficient to cover them, boil with them the peel and juice of a lemon, to every three pounds of the apple.
- harvey Mrs. Harvey clasped her hands in perplexity and uncertainty.
- have I shall like to have it."
- heave Without warning, they make the solid ground under his feet heave, and reel, and sink, hurling down whole towns in a moment, and burying the inhabitants under the ruins, as an earthquake did in Italy only a month ago.