What is the correct spelling for HHOM?
This word (Hhom) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HHOM
- Ahem These movements were not lost upon the enemy, who, observing by the dust in what direction the main body had filed off, immediately began to retreat, without waiting for the approach of the detachment sent against ahem.
- being in residence
- ham Have ham on top.
- harm There was no harm; and they thought no harm.
- helm Meantime the Spaniard was similarly engaged, and her helm being put up she endeavoured under such sail as she could set to make off.
- hem He knelt before her, kissed the hem of her garment, and promised at last to be content for the present if she would allow him to speak again at the end of six months.
- Him 7721. Did you ask him to do so?
- hm At last she deigned to favour him with "Hm?"
- HMM "Hmm," said Mr. Conne.
- home I'm glad you were at home."
- hum Dorothy curled up in her mother's lap and made a soft hum of assent.
- Whom 5546. For whom do you fish?