What is the correct spelling for HHOME?
This word (Hhome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HHOME
- ham Hartley Salis had a small piece of broiled ham upon his fork, being a man of excellent appetite; and at his friend's first words, uttered in a most singular tone, he let the fork drop with a clatter, pushed his chair a little way back, and stared! Bought two eggs and a slice of ham Bill came to three dollars and ten cents And I didn't even get no jam – MONEY BLUES by Bob Dylan
- hem But what I wanter say is that they'd be willin' to be that ground, and lie down and let you walk over them-so to speak, Miss Carr, so to speak-if it would keep the hem of your gown from gettin' soiled in the mud o' the camp. Yes, they stared -- well they might at so novel a sight: No one uttered a whisper, a sneeze, or a hem, But sat all bolt upright, and pale with affright; And they gazed at the dead man, the dead man at them. – A Lay of St. Gengulphus by Richard Harris Barham
- home "Ung -- hath he slept with the Aurochs -- watched where the Mastodon roam? Spoke on the ice with the Bow-head -- followed the Sabre-tooth home? – The Story Of Ung by Rudyard Kipling
- homey Has a kind of homey taste even yet.
- hum "So jist to pass it away, I began to hum 'Jim Brown.
- hume Professor Hume Brown has given us a penetrating and judicious study of Goethe's youth, such as one had a right to expect from the eminent Scottish historian.
- humor Peter's eyes shone with good humor , and his happy face left Blair little room for doubt as to Peter's own view of the case.
- Ahem Truly, I do, for although I condemn smuggling,-ahem!
- Him "Do I know him?
- HMM "Hmm-mm-not at all," Seabeck stammered deprecatingly and left the room with what haste his natural dignity would permit.