What is the correct spelling for HI?
This word (Hi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HI
- ai Negli anni acerbi tuoi, purpurea rosa Sembravi tu, ch' ai rai tepidi, all' ora Non apre 'l sen, ma nel suo verde ancora Verginella s' asconde, e vergognosa. Hea ku'u lei a Kako Me ka hula 'ana mai Ku'u wele mai ke oho I lei po'o ehu e Ke 'ike au ia pepe he malu ho'i wau He lei hiwa hiwa e lei mau ai – Carly Rose by Ka'au Crater Boys
- bi He got started all wrong, Bi did.
- chi "This game requires more strength," Chi explained, "than any other small boys' game."
- ci On the platform the gendarmes massed a number of other prisoners unknown to any of our friends, and who, as likely as not, knew nothing of each other,-yet accomplices one and all,-lawyers, journalists, ci-devant nobles, citizens, and citizens' wives.
- gi Lastly, veterans who are full-time students taking advantage of the Post 9-11 GI Bill are given an allowance pegged to the BAH with dependents rate for an E-5, irrespective of their rank or dependent status.
- ha And, truth to tell, so was I." "Ha!"
- he Yes: he recognised it.
- hf COTE-ARMURE, coat-armour, coat shewing the arms, coat-of-arms, T. v. 1651; HF. 1326; A 2140; Cote-armour, B 2056; Cote-armures, pl. A 1016.
- H Illustrations by H. Thiriet.