What is the correct spelling for HIBRID?
This word (Hibrid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIBRID
- brad Brad, Dan and Midge knew Ross well enough to realize that he was not likely to let the matter drop.
- braid I will mention here that Lucy "despised" her own hair for not being straight like Bab's, and had often tried to braid it down her back; but as the braid always came out and the ribbon came off, the attempt had been forbidden.
- bride The bride will be here soon: Thou tremblest!
- brit In the Brit .
- habit I am in the habit of reading in the night train, and the wretched lamp they give us does not permit that.
- Bred They are generally under-bred, consequently vulgar.
- Fibroid Ringer recommends it in the treatment of the irritative cough so characteristic of fibroid phthisis.
- Haired His real name is Pouzikoff and the short-haired girl with him is his mistress.
- Harbored There was no resentment in him against the jury of his neighbors whose finding had sent him to jail under the cloud of that terrible accusation; he harbored no ill-feeling for the busy, prying little coroner, who had questioned him so impertinently.