What is the correct spelling for HIDDING?
This word (Hidding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIDDING
- bedding When a cow is sick, provide clean, comfortable quarters, with plenty of bedding and let her lie down.
- bidding No second bidding did they need.
- budding My grandchildren, budding Montessorians though they be, have the same absolute and unlimited confidence in bears that I had at the age of three.
- chiding This individual dashed from point to point, apparently by a mere effort of his will, encouraging here, chiding there, and helping everywhere.
- harding If Bob Harding chose to join them, well and good.
- heading That the governor's nephew also fell, was a just retribution for his heading so unequal a contest, and no crime in Sir William Wallace; for he slew him to preserve a feeble old man, who had a hundred English swords leveled at his life."
- heating But it is true they have exercised so much hospitality, that at times they have not possessed the means to furnish the fuel for heating their chapel in the winter.
- hedging "As far as I could," said I-another of those damned hedging responses that for the life of me I could not manipulate properly.
- herding That sub was herding it like a cow by the use of a light beam.
- hidden Meanwhile, I will leave Robert here, hidden by the side of the road, to see who these men are, and what they look like; and we will ride on slowly.
- hiding It was not until the next day that Calhoun was allowed to leave his hiding -place, and then he was told he must not leave the room.
- hissing There was the same hissing sound as at the races.
- hitting Nejdanov had become very intimate with Mariana, and discovered that her temper was even enough and that one could discuss most things with her without hitting against any violent opposition.
- hoarding We visited one of the hoarding houses, and were highly pleased with its arrangement.
- holding Nor could he begin to tell how good it felt to be holding the warm little body pressed close to his heart.
- houdini Take your time, Houdini , said Archie, take your time.
- hurting "No; that it's very easy to come off and roll on the ground without hurting yourself a bit.
- nodding "I've heard of it," said the captain, nodding .
- padding Padding for the instep: either rock ground or long runs.
- pudding He had advanced his remark like a squadron to cover the rout of the cabinet pudding , and he was astounded by Lucy's flank movement, as she took his remark to refer to the maid.
- riding I say, when you've got an open date, why not come joy-riding with me?
- shedding It is called Good Friday from the blessed results of our Saviour's sufferings, for by the shedding of His own most precious Blood He obtained eternal Redemption for us.
- siding Then what can I gain by siding with you?
- wadding Firm pressure applied by means of a pad of cotton wadding and an elastic bandage, if employed early, may limit the effusion of blood; and massage is useful in hastening its absorption.
- Adding "Thar's somethin' queery in what the coyoats doin'," is Walt's half-soliloquised observation; adding, "Though what he's arter tain't so eezy to tell.
- Aiding Dr. Falconer, after aiding in the investigations above alluded to near Torquay, stopped at Abbeville on his way to Sicily, in the autumn of 1858, and saw there the collection of M. Boucher de Perthes.
- Biding Pasquale as yet was dictator of the revolutionary forces, but there had been talk to the effect that Ramon Culvera was only biding his time.
33 words made from the letters HIDDING
5 letter words made from HIDDING:dhing, dighi, dindi, ghini, hiing, hindi, iding, ndidi, nidhi.
4 letter words made from HIDDING:didn, dihg, ding, gihn, higi, hind, hing, iddi, iing, ingi, inhg, nidi, nigh.
3 letter words made from HIDDING:dig, din, gin, hin, hnd, igd, inh, nig.
6 letter words made from HIDDING:dihing, hiding.
7 letter words made from HIDDING:hidding.