What is the correct spelling for HIDEING?
This word (Hideing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIDEING
- chiding Just before dusk they return in long strings from the foraging of the day, and rendezvous by thousands over Selborne-down, where they wheel round in the air, and sport and dive in a playful manner, all the while exerting their voices, and making a loud cawing, which, being blended and softened by the distance that we at the village are below them, becomes a confused noise or chiding ; or rather a pleasing murmur, very engaging to the imagination, and not unlike the cry of a pack of hounds in hollow, echoing woods, or the rushing of the wind in tall trees, or the tumbling of the tide upon a pebbly shore.
- harding How happy I was yesterday, full of hope and happiness, my statue finished, and I had arranged to meet Harding in Rome.
- heading Presently he rose and left the cabin, heading for the deck.
- herding One officer and a stoker, for I could not spare another sailor, accompanied him as our prize command on board his ship, the "Zaanstroom," and after a lapse of an hour and a half, followed by No. 2, we caught up with No. 1. The difficulty of my task can be easily imagined, for I was obliged to make the two steamers follow each other at a given interval and at the same speed; like a shepherd dog herding his flock I had to cruise round my two captives and force them to steer a straight and even course, for one tried occasionally to outdistance the other, probably with the desire to escape in the foggy weather, which increased my fear of not reaching the Flemish coast before dark.
- hidden It is true I did mention 'gold mine,' but I also mentioned a hidden box of treasure.
- hiding She thought of hiding him, but this was difficult; besides, she wanted to tell Mrs. O'Meath about him.
- hitting And up those hollows you can shoot, with the help of the sides to lead your aim, and there is a fair chance of hitting the door, if you lay your cheek to the barrel, and try not to be afraid of it.
- Heeding "You see," Folco said, without heeding the question, "they let me know that they were there, and as we are such old friends it would be strange if I did not go to see them."
- Hoeing I was hoeing potatoes all forenoon.
78 words made from the letters HIDEING
4 letter words made from HIDEING:degn, dehn, dein, dihg, dine, ding, egin, eini, engh, engi, enid, gehn, ghen, gied, gien, gihe, gihn, hide, hiei, higi, hind, hing, ihde, iing, inge, ingi, inhg, neid, nghe, nidi, nied, nieh, nige, nigh.
5 letter words made from HIDEING:degni, deign, dhein, dhien, dhing, dieng, dighe, dighi, dineh, dinei, dinge, ehing, gehin, ghini, ginde, hedin, hendi, henig, hiden, hieng, hiing, hinde, hindi, hinge, iding, indie, neigh, nidhi, nihei.
3 letter words made from HIDEING:den, die, dig, din, end, gen, gin, hen, hie, hin, hnd, igd, ige, inh, nig.