What is the correct spelling for HIDIND?
This word (Hidind) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIDIND
- dint Another boy had the top of a young spruce, which he had cut off with his knife, by dint of great labor; it made a great roaring and crackling when it was put upon the fire.
- hand He dropped on his knees, and kissed her hand . With him, aiding heart and hand, The remnant of his gallant band. – Siege of Corinth, The by george gordon, lord byron
- hardened Every line in his face seemed slowly to have hardened .
- harding Of course he was no stranger to them, any more than I was; and, as it proved afterwards, Colonel Harding owed him a lump of money, upon very good security.
- heading We are not heading towards the shore.
- Dined I sometimes dined with her.
- Hardin Mrs. Sarah Hardin Sawyer was asked to prepare a tract on co-education, which proved of great assistance in opening the colleges to women.
- hadn't Why, I hadn't any idea Father was so big.