What is the correct spelling for HIDNG?
This word (Hidng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIDNG
- dung That moment the thought held him that the pine trees were immortal, and men just the dung of the earth.
- hang Do you suppose they really mean to hang him?
- hank He was lyin' right here a-glarin' up at me, and the moment I got a good, square look at his face, d-n my eyes if it wasn't Hank Smith!
- harding "I-I am afraid you don't understand, Mr. Harding .
- haydn It was published in 1822, with the title, "The Boston Handel and Haydn Society's Collection of Music," and was an instant success, finding its way into singing-schools and church choirs throughout New England.
- heading Then I put my hand over the heading and she flushed with indignation.
- hedging It isn't, or Justice Best 'd be awake and hedging his bets.
- herding Instead of herding all offenders into a single institution such as the county jail or the penitentiary, we are beginning to inquire, first of all, whether the prisoner might not be treated most effectively outside prison walls.
- hidden If Ralph had caught a glimpse of Dorothy earlier, he would have hidden himself and let her pass; but there was no possibility of that now.
- hiding There was every reason for hiding the truth.
- hitting The same thing happened a third, a fourth, and a fifth time, and then Crawley, stung by the blows, went at the other wildly, hitting right and left, but, over- reaching himself, lost his balance and rolled over.
- honk Half-way there they were startled to hear the loud "honk-honk" of a rapidly approaching auto behind them and to be hailed in an imperious voice that shouted: "Get off the road!"
- hung Doubtless he had told such a tale of me already, that within an hour I should be hung as a spy, or otherwise made away with.
- hunk "A hunk of beef and plenty of blankets and flannel is all she can use; but first let's find the mine.
- Dang I mean-I mean, well dang it!
- Hating And then, realizing the folly of her blind hatred, she hated herself for hating.
- Heeding She had fallen on her knees, and with folded hands was praying intently, none heeding her.