What is the correct spelling for HIEENA?
This word (Hieena) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIEENA
- helena Helena was really quite excited.
- hen After all, what is the hen good for if not to look after the chickens?
- henna He stopped and the women took the cups with their henna -tinted fingers.
- hernia They are less easily reduced than a hernia in a lower situation, but when reduction has been effected they are less readily reproduced than those occurring lower.
- hyena Bakahenzie clutched his belly and began to howl like a hyena at the moon.
- sienna These are an edition of the Golden Legend and the Life of St. Catherine of Sienna .
- vienna "I wish we were going to stay longer in Vienna .
- Hoeing Munro had been hoeing cotton in the field and had seen the lad as he passed.
- Heine Heine called it "the Marseillaise of the Reformation."