What is the correct spelling for HIEHL?
This word (Hiehl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIEHL
- hail "Hadn't we better hail the other fellows before we do that though?
- hall Then still laughing he went away from them out into the hall .
- haul I'll make a start now, and haul one or two of those logs out with the oxen," he said.
- heal Human beings so often live at cross purposes with each other, when a frank word, or a simple confession of wrong, almost a look or a gesture, would heal the division.
- heel With this he turned on his heel and went out of the dining-room.
- hello "Hello, Davie," the foreman called.
- hie Would not the King allege Defaulted consummation of the marriage-pledge, And hie the Gipsy to her native hedge?
- high "Boy," said the gentleman in the high chair, "listen to me.
- highly I warned her that it was highly experimental, that I could not guarantee what the side effects might be, but she begged me to do it anyway.
- hill Let us get on the hill , Jack, and have a look at her ourselves.
- hilly His hair and beard as lofty forests wave; His arms and hands high hilly summits rear; O'er-topp'd above, by what was once his head: His bones are rocks; then, so the gods decree, Enlarg'd to size immense in every part, The weight of heaven, and all the stars he bears.
- howl "Now will you howl for Dakyns, and make him have this telegram sent to the post?
- hull In a few seconds more, a sea bearing her on, she seemed about to rush into the harbour, when a crash was heard, the water washed over her deck, both the masts fell, and her hull , swinging round, blocked up the entrance.
- hurl They are fighting on ground they know, can choose their moment for attack, and hurl all their strength on one point while we are groping blindly."
- riel "It was 'most as tough as when you went after Riel , and stole the Scotchman's furs," suggested a Canadian.
- Hied Whither his flashes hied Hosts fell; what he constructed held rock-fast.
- Hal Yes, Hal Minturn; and remember, that trim little ankle can put a firm foot down for or against you-so no blundering."
- Kiel About the end of September there appeared at Kiel , in Denmark, a libellous pamphlet, which was bought and read with inconceivable avidity.
- HIES "Now the snow lies on the hill-side and the roof, And the birdling to the sunny southland flies; While the frowning summer landlord stands aloof, And to solemncholy meditation hies.
- he'll He'll not do that, Deirdre!