What is the correct spelling for HIEM?
This word (Hiem) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIEM
- hem She flung herself on her knees before him, but he, with a gesture of dismay, lifted her gently, and, bowing reverently, kissed the hem of her garment.
- hie Hie thee, Sempronio, hie thee, I pray thee.
- Hied After supper in the evening he bethought him of old Reddy's invitation to the hotel bar-room, and thinking that he might learn more about the local military situation there, he excused himself and hied him thither.
- Him What was you calc'latin' to do with him, Miss?"
- DIEM The only variation in our lengthened promenade is when we come upon some solitary workman engaged in his monotonous task of shaking his 30,000 or 40,000 bottles per diem.
- HIES Julietta flushed crimson and after withdrawing shyly from his embrace she sang in a sweet, tremulous voice: Far, far away the white dove flies, In fierce pursuit the black hawk hies, The dove is my lover so dear, The hawk is the pirate I fear.