What is the correct spelling for HIENAS?
This word (Hienas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIENAS
- heinous Naught could the girl say to justify so heinous a crime as low birth.
- heinz Heinz Schorlin understood her and rejoiced to hear the answer.
- Hernias It was about the same time that the eastern doctrine of Manicheism was said to have been brought into Egypt by Papus, and Thomas or Hernias .
- Hyenas Before many hours both jackals and hyenas attacked the carcass of the king of beasts, and in a very short while there was not a morsel of him there but his bones.
- Hans "Don't say so, father," cried Hans .
- Hines And referring to the early immigrants and Dr. McLoughlin's treatment of them, Dr. Hines said: What would Dr. McLoughlin do?
- Honeys "Take you time, honeys," Dinah told her charges.
- hints Mrs. Tweedie describes the wonders of the land with a keen appreciation, and has not forgotten to supply many useful hints ."
- hinges Every art, science, or manufacture hinges upon this, and depends upon it for success or failure.
- hinds Mr. Littlejohn Rynes, Hinds Co.
- HIES 'He hies him across to staring, nodding Harold, and speaks from behind his chair.