What is the correct spelling for HIERACY?
This word (Hieracy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIERACY
- curacy "And that will bring about a duel, and he'll be shot in his Bath chair, and I shall be hanged"-old Vane Etherage, with his spectacles on, was plodding away serenely at the little table by the fire, over his Naval Chronicle-"and Pritchard will be deprived of his curacy, and you'll go mad, and Agnes will drown herself like Ophelia, and a nice little tragedy you'll have brought about.
- harass Hubert had not been told who the priest was; but he had leapt at an opportunity to harass Mr. Buxton: he had been given to understand that Anthony and Isabel were still in the north.
- heiress "Beautiful, and the real heiress of Hurst Leigh," he muttered.
- hera For if being alone is enough to make solitude, you may say that even Zeus is solitary in the conflagration and bewails himself saying, Unhappy that I am who have neither Hera, nor Athena, nor Apollo, nor brother, nor son, nor descendant, nor kinsman.
- hereby The General Convention of the Church having heretofore, to wit: on the sixteenth day of October in the year A. D. 1789, set forth a Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, and thereby established the said book, and declared it to be the Liturgy of said Church, and required that it be received as such by all the members of the same and be in use from and after the first day of October in the year of our Lord 1790; the same book is hereby ratified and confirmed, and ordered to be the use of this Church from this time forth.
- heresy But in the smoking-room and among themselves views were gradually adopted which it would have been heresy to avow in the drawing-room.
- hierarchy "There must always be a hierarchy, Mr. Mario," he said.
- hooray At that point, Fleetwood flung up one hand in the air with a gesture of triumph; and bounded past Delamayn with a shout of "Hooray for the North!"
- horace "All the elephants know that-it's the lifting call," Horace explained.
- piracy It was in his labours on this sham Flying Post, as the original indignantly called it in an appeal to Hurt's sense of honour and justice against the piracy, that Defoe came into collision with the law.
- racy I should be sorry to go as far as that; but I own I like his quaint, racy style.
- tracy There was no house very near except the Tracy one.
- Heroes In the fashioning of his knight he took Arthur, a hero whose life as it appears in the early romances is inextricably mingled with solar elements, and has built up his virtues upon other ancient solar heroes.
- Hires But you may notice that the most of the restless people who go there are imported speakers, whom Boston hires to come once a year and do for her all the necessary fretting.
- Hiram Away up in the mountains of Lebanon they worked with the servants of Hiram, King of Tyre, getting the cedar timbers ready for the temple, while Hiram's artisans in gold, and silver, and brass, and fine linen came to Jerusalem to work on the temple, and Solomon sent Hiram wheat, and olive oil, and wine.
- Horacio election results: President Alvaro URIBE Velez reelected president; percent of vote - Alvaro URIBE Velez 62%, Carlos GAVIRIA Diaz 22%, Horacio SERPA Uribe 12%, other 4%
140 words made from the letters HIERACY
3 letter words made from HIERACY:ace, aec, air, arc, are, ayr, car, cay, cer, chi, cia, cry, ear, era, hay, hie, ice, icy, ira, ire, ray, rya, rye, yea.
4 letter words made from HIERACY:acer, ache, achy, acre, aery, aire, airy, aiye, arch, arcy, arey, ayer, ayre, care, char, chay, chey, chie, chye, chyi, crye, each, ehrc, eich, eira, erya, eyra, haei, hair, hare, hayr, hear, heir, hera, heya, hice, hire, hiya, hyer, icey, ieah, ihar, irey, irhy, iyar, iyer, race, racy, rahe, rahi, rahy, raie, reay, rhea, rhye, rice, rich, ricy, riha, riya, ryce, yach, yahi, yahr, yair, yeah, year, yech, yehi, yehr, yeri, yieh, yihe.
5 letter words made from HIERACY:acher, achey, acier, acrey, aiery, airey, aiyer, archi, arieh, cahir, caire, cayer, chair, chari, chary, chayr, cheia, chier, chira, ecrha, erhai, erica, eriya, haeri, haier, haire, hairy, hayer, hayri, heary, hiace, icher, racey, rachi, raich, reach, recai, rechy, reich, ricey, riche, yeach, yehia.