What is the correct spelling for HIF?
This word (Hif) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIF
- hf international: country code - 269; HF radiotelephone communications to Madagascar and Reunion
- hi "Hi, hi , it is my brother, White Otter," shouted the Cheyenne. Tell grandpa that I said hi, I gotta go, see ya later, good bye. – On The Run by jungle brothers
- hie It was agreed that on the night of the assault, when it was necessary that Rego should assassinate the sentinel, the great bell of the fortress should be rung, whereupon the Spaniard was to hie himself up the stair and send the watchman into another sphere of duty by means of his dagger.
- hip Get your hands away from your hip . Put your hand on your hip Let your backbone slip – Medley From 'The Full Monty' by Robbie Williams
- hiv HIV infection has a long period during which the person is asymptomatic.
- Hid The girl gave one shuddering glance at the spring, and then hid her face on her husband's shoulder. Or for what I didn't do, or for keeping it hid? Did I lose my mind when I tried to get rid – IN THE SUMMERTIME by Bob Dylan
- Him I have told him. That stealeth ever on the ear of him Who, musing, gazeth on the distance dim, – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- His Did he have his wish?"
- If As if I didn't know."
- HIT Where are you hit, sir?