What is the correct spelling for HIFG?
This word (Hifg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIFG
- fig The receiving arrangements are then completed as in Fig .
- haft He handed over a short ax, heavy-headed and small of haft .
- hag The hag Wisdom annoyed them little further.
- haifa A general evacuation was begun, and Dongola and the whole country south of Wady Haifa surrendered.
- hang "Hang it all, no!
- heft It is plain fact-did I not see the whole beginning of this folly with my own eyes, and did I not heft that old carcass of rotten wood with my own hands?"
- hf ADRIANE, Ariadne, L. 268, 2078, 2146, 2460, 2545, &c.; HF. 407; B 67; Adrian, L. 1969, 1977.
- hike I'll get the loot and join you, and we can make a swift hike for the first train that goes farthest out of town....
- hog It seems they both agreed that the only way to work the thing out was 'whole hog or none,' and that she was to say nothing until she could herself bring the word 'saved' or 'lost.