What is the correct spelling for HIFT?
This word (Hift) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIFT
- gift It read: To the Wonder Man, by the hand of Bhanah the cook, who is a gift to the Man from the gods.
- haft It came to me like lightning that the prisoners were unguarded, and slipping my dagger from its sheath, I thrust its haft into Madame's hand, and I saw that she understood from the thanks in her eyes.
- heft The last one-he was about your heft -he got a scare, I tell you.
- hilt Seizing the opportunity presented by Valgrand's faithful servant standing so still, hypnotised by the gruesome spectacle being prepared outside, Gurn had drawn a knife from his pocket, and, springing on the unfortunate old man, had driven the blade up to the hilt behind his neck.
- hint Do you need a church to fall on you before you can take a hint ?"
- lift But tell me how you would wish me to act, for against the sacred life of his Majesty will I not lift up my hand.
- rift At this time the fury of the storm had abated, and a rift in the clouds showed the moon in its last quarter floating like a boat on its back in a silvery sea.
- shift But still it could not shift my general views; My mind didn't faint at one good piece of news.
- sift I saw your light as I was passing, Arthur, and I thought I'd sift in and thank you for all those kind words of yours yesterday.
- Hist Though whether he had made any plans as how he wuz a-goin' to hist up the two feeble old invalids, that I can't state, not knowin'.
- HIT I can do more than hit hard!"
- skelps 'Mangst a' the gang nane bade the bang But twa, and ane was tane, man; 50 For Campbell rade, but Myrie staid,[L51] And sair he paid the kain, man; Fell skelps he got, was war than shot, Frae the sharp-edg'd claymore, man; Frae many a spout came running out 55 His reeking-het red gore, man.
1 words made from the letters HIFT
3 letter words made from HIFT:fit.