What is the correct spelling for HIFTS?
This word (Hifts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIFTS
- hiatus But Irene supplied the hiatus for herself, as she was beginning to do pretty often when listening to her father.
- rifts He was going uphill, but though Little Toomai watched the stars in the rifts of the trees, he could not tell in what direction.
- lifts He does not bring us to life again, but he lifts us up.
- shifts Silverbridge was therefore reduced to the shifts of a bachelor's life, in which his friends seemed to think that he ought now to take special delight.
- sifts It sifts our friends and unmasks our enemies.
- hints It is with this historical fact in view that the following hints are now offered, in order to render any sudden change unnecessary, and to enable teachers gradually to feel their way to greater success by new methods, without making any material change for some time on the old.
- gifts She had made a little pile of gifts for her friend, though uncertain that he would turn up, and she listened for his ring with a beating heart.
- hats The sooner you ladies get your hats on, the better.
- fits In fits of anger he often struck her.
- hits He calls upon you to stand and deliver: it is a foe that hits without warning.