What is the correct spelling for HIG?
This word (Hig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIG
- big Grandfather Frog's big , goggly eyes twinkled.
- dig But I'll get Grandpa to dig him out."
- fig Now suppose that in Fig .
- gig We'll start from here as if we were both going to the railway; and I'll drop you at the foot-path, in the gig .
- hag Is't such a jest to make fools of us, hag ?
- hg 5. The average minimum blood pressure for healthy young men in the neighborhood of 20 years of age is 85 mm. of Hg . Thus we get an average pulse pressure of 35 mm. of Hg .
- hi "Hi-hi-good to see you guys," Ramos said.
- hie Autumn Autumn comes laden with her ripened load Of fruitage and so scatters them abroad That each fern-smothered heath and mole-hill waste Are black with bramble berries-where in haste The chubby urchins from the village hie To feast them there, stained with the purple dye; While painted woods around my rambles be In draperies worthy of eternity.
- high The room was high , as it went up to the very roof.
- hip "Never," she answered, straight and at once, halting with a hand on her hip and eyeing him.
- hiv The Trans-activator of transcription protein (Tat) of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) inhibits cytochrome c oxidase (COX) activity in permeabilized mitochondria isolated from both mouse and human liver, heart, and brain samples.
- hog I'm not a hog for happiness.
- hug "Then do come and breakfast with me," quoth Hug , in a whisper-"and we can talk it over, you know, so nicely together!"
- jig The jig is up.
- pig I'm bleeding like a pig .
- rig But the town demanded that he should rig himself out.
- whig In politics he was a Whig : his religious opinions leaned towards Presbyterianism: but his temper was cautious and moderate.
- wig "I hear a whistle," Wig said.
- Hid Benedetto bowed his head, and hid his face in his hands.
- Him I told him to speak out.
- His His voice suddenly quivered.
- HIT Yes, I hit you; and I'll hit you again if you don't go on.
- MIG Paul Kariya, NHL star of partial Japanese ancestry Wajid Khan, businessman, politician; current member of the House of Commons of Canada, representing the riding of Mississauga—Streetsville for the Conservative Party of Canada; special advisor of the Prime Minister of Canada for the Middle East and South Asia Kid Koala, musician and turntablist, born Eric San Gail Kim, World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) wrestler of Korean heritage Tanya Kim, CTV personality, Host of eTalk Daily (with Ben Mulroney) Joy Kogawa, writer of Japanese ancestry Ron Korb, composer and flautist of half Japanese ancestry Kristin Kreuk, actress born to a Chinese-Indonesian mother Jenny Kwan, Member of the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia Miranda Kwok, actress, screenwriter and film producer Norman Kwong, former Lieutenant Governor of Alberta, former Canadian Football League player and National Hockey League team executive Larissa Lai, writer David Lam, former Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia, lawyer, real estate tycoon Evelyn Lau, poet and novelist Henry Lau, violinist and member of boy band Super Junior M Jeannie Lee, CBC journalist Sook-Yin Lee, musician, television (MuchMusic) and radio (CBC Radio One) personality Alvin Leung, chef from MasterChef Canada Sophia Leung, Liberal Member of Parliament Eugene Levy, actor of Jewish ancestry Alan Lowe, born in, and Mayor of, Victoria, British Columbia Linlyn Lue, actress Ken Lum, visual artist Mig Macario, actor of Filipino descent Hazel Mae, sports broadcaster of Filipino descent Shaun Majumder, comedian Gurbax Malhi, Liberal Member of Parliament Inky Mark, Conservative Member of Parliament Deepa Mehta, film director of Indian ancestry Roy Miki, poet of Japanese ancestry Rohinton Mistry, writer, of Indian ancestry Shay Mitchell, actress Bharati Mukherjee, novelist Zarqa Nawaz, freelance writer, broadcaster, and filmmaker; of Pakistani descent; creator and writer of popular Canadian CBC sitcom Little Mosque on the Prairie Paul Nguyen, activist, journalist, and filmmaker of Vietnamese descent George Nozuka, singer/songwriter Sandra Oh, actor of Korean ancestry; appeared in the 2004 film Sideways; appears on the TV show Greys Anatomy Santa J.