What is the correct spelling for HIGB?
This word (Higb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIGB
- gb Generalized billiards (GB) describe a motion of a mass point (a particle) inside a closed domain with the piece-wise smooth boundary .
- hag I know, though; it is that infernal old hag , Countess Salmor.
- herb It is official in all pharmacopoeias and its properties are known to the Filipino herb -doctors.
- high I'll go round by 'The Choughs' and catch you up before you get to High Street."
- hike We'll be late for supper if we don't hike along.
- hob Yes, and a teapot; and there's the kettle on the hob -for I can't do without a little fire in the evenings.
- hog Allie's gone hog wild."
- hub She could see the faults of her home town, and her home people, in comparison with the Hub ; but she had never, thus far, led in any benefit to Poketown.
- hug They, therefore, wisely resolved not to risk such an accident, but to "hug the shore," though it made their voyage longer.
- huge They could take time, therefore, in choosing a part of his huge body at which to aim their pieces.
- hugo I am Clara von Wangen, Hugo von Wangen's sister, and I know you are on your way to pay my sister-in-law a visit.
- jib A joy of the World, that is-from your perch out on the jib -boom to watch a ship with its cloud of white sails surging after you.
- hugs The scholar hugs his library, reads books, meditates, cultivates his mind, appears in public only when he is prepared.
- hogs He ran to the holes and kicked them full of dirt-and here the young hogs came.
- HAGS "Here we stand and talk like two old hags, Mahommed Gunga!
- HEB The order in which it works is clearly seen in Heb .